Yoga Cards I & II Set: Professional Study, Sequencing & Practice Guide
Own the complete set of our best-selling Yoga Cards and save $10!
An excellent study and sequence planning tool for yoga teacher training and independent practice alike, the two-deck set contains a comprehensive yoga suite you will love using daily:
- 92 of yoga's essential beginner and intermediate asanas, categorized and color-coded by type
- 5 transformational breathing exercises
- 7 easy-to-follow sequences
- 2 visual Sun Salutation guides (Traditional and Sun Salutation A)
- A How-To guide for building your own balanced sequences
Each beautifully-designed asana and pranayama card includes:
- Asana name with its Sanskrit title and phonetic pronunciation
- A clear and correct professional illustration of the asana with alignment cues
- The pose's benefits for the muscles and skeletal system; organs and glands; and mind and emotions
- Written instructions for correctly performing the posture
- Relevant medical warnings
The cards are made from high quality durable and waterproof plastic so they will last for years of yoga practice in all conditions.
Dimensions of each deck: 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.2”
The content has been carefully planned and written by Julie Bernier, a certified hatha yoga teacher and Ayurvedic Wellness Educator, author of the "Yoga for Health and Happiness: A Modern Guide to the Ancient Practices Including Postures, Breathing Exercises, and Meditation"
🎁 The perfect gift any beginner or master yogi will love!
Get 10% OFF two or more items with code SAVE10
We know...mostly 5-star ratings can seem bogus but all of our reviews are real comments from our awesome customers 🤗